Unable to access office 365 login page
A quick and trouble-free access to the login page is needed to perform all the account activities and to use your desired Office applications. Also, it is compulsory to sign in to your authenticated Office account for using its exemplary services such as outlook, skype, OneDrive, etc. Hence, no user cannot either purchase any Microsoft product or access its free trial software without signing in. But if the office login page fails to launch or is not responding, you cannot sign into your account. Also, you will not be able to conduct your personal or professional activities that will ultimately delay your work. So the error should be removed immediately whenever it occurs. There could be many reasons behind it such as you are using an outdated web browser to open office.com/login or you have poor internet connectivity. This guide will give you illustrative and workable troubleshooting steps that will undoubtedly resolve this issue in real-time.
Power Cycle Your Router
If you got into trouble while accessing Office 365 login page, firstly check the Wifi status on your PC. The network status must be connected with full Wifi Signals. But if there is an issue of bad/weak internet connection, you should reboot your router. For that, read the descriptive instructions that are mentioned below.
- Unplug the power cord from the backside of your router and its Power LED lights should be immediately turned off.
- If you are using a modem also, disconnect the modem from the router delicately by detaching the ethernet cable from both the ports.
- Now, wait for at least 60 seconds so that both the devices become stable.
- Thereafter, link your modem to the router by checking that you are inserting the ethernet cable into the correct port.
- Lastly, plug in the power cable and turn on both the devices i.e modem and router. Also, ensure that the front panel connection lights on the devices are lit properly.
- Turn on Wifi on your PC and try to launch the Office 365 login page.
Fix Browser Related Issues
It is necessary that you are using a reliable and error-free browser for accessing the Office 365 login page. Assure that the internet browser you are using must not contain any obsolete, unusable, or heavy files. This may slow down or decelerate the performance of your browser. In these situations, you may see a server or a page not found error message on your screen that will surely not allow you to open the login web page. This issue can be easily solved by removing the past history from your Browser. For example, if you are using Chrome, you can simply press Shift+Ctrl+Delete and then click the Clear Data button. But if the issue continues after clearing the history, you should try another supported web browser.
Close all the Running Applications and Restart Your Computer
If you are not able to access the office.com/login page yet, you must restart your system. Close all the applications on which you are currently working and then shut down your PC. Now, wait patiently and restart the computer after some time. This simple reset may resolve the issue and you should try to access the Office 365 login page again.